[TRNSYS-users] Latent and sensible cooling demand of the building

Daniela Carina Vásconez Núñez via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Jul 6 02:21:30 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I am doing a simulation of a building. I want to cool the building without using the cooling manager of Type 56.
I have given as an input a negative load (cooling  capacity (kJ/h)) in the gains of the zone to reduce the temperature in it. But, I don't know, if Trnsys has different inputs for sensible and latent loads.
My question is, how I can enter the sensitive and latent loads in order to refrigerate inside the building and, how I can enter the % of dehumidification of the air in different inputs to maintain the thermal comfort in the building without using the cooling manager of Trnsys?
Thanks for your help
 Daniela.