[TRNSYS-users] temperature set points

Alastair McDowell alastair.mcdowell at energyae.com
Sun Jan 31 17:53:57 PST 2016

Hi Vagias,

There is a good example in the TRNSYS examples of a TRNSYS model of a building with a heating and cooling device, and a controller with heating/cooling set points.

There is an article on our TRNSYS GURU website which will show you how to include a schedule to that example model to ensure the HVAC heating/cooling device only operates between 8am-4pm.

Have a look and see if that helps to solve your problem: http://help.trnsys.guru/hc/en-us/articles/216759867

Try outputting several variables to an online plotter to see where the linking of information is breaking down.

I don't mind if you send me your Studio files and I'll have a look.
Kind regards,
Alastair McDowell
Engineering Consultant
Energy Analysis & Engineering - Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 450 600 842