[TRNSYS-users] windspeed tess tool

benjamin stobbe benjamin_stobbe at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 27 22:46:00 PST 2016

Dear people,
While i was implementing a way to take the height of the building into account I found out it is not possible to do something to the power in the calculator so i can not do (height module/height wheater station)^1/a, but then i came across the windspeed calculator tool in the tess library but this was does not have documentation yet so i opened the sourcecode but i could not figure out if you did to the power or used the one with ln function? I'm not a hero in Fortran, i saw something about making boundaries. So I hope someone can make this clear to me
Best regards,
Benjamin Stobbe