[TRNSYS-users] Simulink and TRNSYS coupling

saleh saadi salehsnjsaadi404 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 03:44:28 PST 2016

I have used a methodology developedby

Riederer, P.; Keilholz, W.; Ducreux,V. In Coupling of trnsys with simulink – a method to automatically exportand use trnsys models within simulink and vice versa, Proceedings ofBuilding Simulation 2009: 11th Conference of International Building PerformanceSimulation Association, Glasgow, Scotland,, July 27-30, 2009, 2009; Glasgow,Scotland,.

to couple SIMULINK and TRNSYS in myPhD work. I provided a procedure on how to do that in my PhD dissertation.Please read the dissertation for how o do that.  my PhD dissertation Title: MODELING AND SIMULATION OFPCM-ENHANCED FAÇADE SYSTEMS  regardsSaleh