[TRNSYS-users] Editing module's source code

P3XT3L apechtelidis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 09:38:13 PST 2016

Dear Users,

I would like to edit an existing source file for Types 1257 and 1259 of TESS library. I want to do this change because I need to simulate a solar thermal field with a different transfer mean (that would be a specific thermal oil). I have the formula describing the equations of its density, thermal conductivity and enthalpy.
I managed to add the extra parameters into the source text file. Is it necessary to do anything else? For example add any parameter into the “variable tab” of each component inside TRNSYS?

Regards
Alexandros