[TRNSYS-users] temperature level control with type 19

Volker Ritter ritterv at me.com
Sun Feb 28 07:03:52 PST 2016

Dear all,

I would like to place an temperature level control (a.k.a. additional outputs “Outs 19-T”) in the existing example file: c:\…\Examples\Detailed Single Zone\Detailed Single Zone.tpf. However, I receive the error "the maximum number of instances (1) allowed for type -19 is already reached”, although non of this add ons is placed yet. I double checked the order of components, reduced the numbers of components to only type 19 related ones (deleted weather file, online plotters etc.), but receive the same error.
I am aware that alternatives to type 19 exist. This is to show basic procedures of TRNSY to students, which are otherwise hidden in alternative “blackboxes” like building type 56.

Any help is welcome.

Kind regards,
Volker