[TRNSYS-users] Connection between Comis and Type56

Ciprian Calianu calinex50 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 01:54:17 PST 2016

Hello TRNSYS users,

I encountered a problem regarding the connection between type56 and comis.
I linked the temperatures from type56 to comis . for example : T1 -> Air
Temp. in Zone-1 and I created 22 zones in comis.
My question is how can I know which one is the zone 1,2,3, etc until room
19 because I renamed each zone and don't know the order I've created them
for linking correct the temperatures for each zone.
Is there any chance to see the number of type in comis?

Regards,
Ciprian.