[TRNSYS-users] HELP WANTED

Noreen Richards noreen at edi-integrate.com
Thu Feb 18 11:05:46 PST 2016

EDI Integrative Consulting, a premier LEED and building sustainability consulting firm located in Albuquerque NM, is seeking an experienced energy modeler to join our team.  A professional background in engineering with a LEED AP and BEMP credential is preferred.   Expertise applying the LEED Rating System to commercial and institutional buildings, evaluating efficiency measures, and using compliant modeling software is required.  Software capabilities may include eQUEST, TRACE 700, HAP, OpenStudio, EnergyPlus, EnergyPro, IES-VE and Revit.  The successful candidate will be detail oriented, possess good written and verbal communication skills, is self-motivated, is able to work in a collaborative environment, and is interested in a long-term commitment to the field of building science and analysis.  The position requires that work be conducted from our New Mexico office.  Please send letter of interest and resume to info at edi-integrate.com<mailto:info at edi-integrate.com>.  No phone calls please.