[TRNSYS-users] Air heat pump (Type938) - performance data with %RH

Jean Marais jeannieboef at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:42:21 PST 2016

Have you tried Mitsubishi? Also, some other simulation programs may have
free resources on their websites. EnergyPlus have some interesting datasets
when you install the program (it's free so easy to do). Sometimes a
manufacturer will have curves, sometimes tables. You can switch from one
format to the other with a bit of effort. Creating normalized curves for
cooling machines is probably the hardest thing you will experience
regarding building simulation, but once you figure it out and have a
reasonable spreadsheet, it's not that bad. Good luck.
Jean