[TRNSYS-users] Type 24 and equations question

Marko Mancic markomancic at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 23:53:29 PST 2016

Hi,
I am making some annual system performance analysis, and I am not sure about how Trnsys performes some calculations.
I am using Type24 to integrate some outputs over a time interval from simulation START to STOP (i.e. one year). I would like to make some simple equations using a few of the Type24 outputs and compare some values .

I am not certain how Trnsys performes these calculations.
Does Type24 integrate over a given time interval first, and mathematical operations defined by the equations are carried out with the integrated  value at the end of that time interval (at the end of the simulation/year), or, are these operations carried out as defined by the equations for every timestep and then summed?
Marko