[TRNSYS-users] Type997 and Type56

Lerch, Werner werner.lerch at tugraz.at
Wed Feb 3 05:29:33 PST 2016

Hello TRNSYS user!

I have a problem with Type 997. I use the Type in combination with Type 56. The ground heat exchanger (Type 997) is placed under the building (Type 56). Does anyone have a simple example?
Trouble makes Input 7 (Type997, Zone surface temperature), if the temperature is no constant temperature (for example the temperature of the ground plate) the simulation results (heat flow, temperatures) a very confusing.

Many thanks for the help!

With best regards
Werner Lerch

--
Dipl.-Ing. Werner Lerch

Technische Universität Graz / Graz University of Technology
Institut für Wärmetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering AG Energieeffiziente Gebäude

Inffeldgasse 25/B
8010 Graz
Austria