[TRNSYS-users] Writing to a file at the end of a simulation

von Grabe Jörn joern.vgrabe at uni.li
Tue Feb 2 07:20:11 PST 2016

Dear all,

I am currently writing a user type which needs to create a xxx.txt file at the end of the simulation containing some information that was created during the simulation. I assume that, when creating the according component, I can use the FILES tab to define the write path (or have the user define it). However, I do not know how to get access to this information in my C++ code. There is some "getlistingfilelogicalunit" function in the Trnsys header, but I have no clue how to use it. Is there any documentation or simple example available?

I appreciate your help!
All the best
Jörn

Dr.-Ing. Jörn von Grabe, M.Sc.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter und Postdoktorand

Universität Liechtenstein
Institut für Architektur und Raumentwicklung
Fürst-Franz-Josef-Strasse, 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Telefon +423 265 11 11, Direkt +423 265 11 39
joern.vgrabe at uni.li<mailto:joern.vgrabe at uni.li>, www.uni.li<http://www.uni.li>

Bleiben wir in Verbindung:
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/uni.li> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/UniLiechtenstein> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/uni_li> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/universit-t-liechtenstein/>