[TRNSYS-users] Li-ion batteries

Jeremy Osborne jeremy.osborne at energyae.com
Mon Feb 1 17:49:39 PST 2016

HI Brian,

Yes, we have done considerable modelling of PV with Li-ion storage and would be happy to help.

Would you like to have a skype or google hangout?

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Osborne
Director

Energy Analysis & Engineering – Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 4 000 63327 | E: jeremy.osborne at energyae.com<mailto:jeremy.osborne at energyae.com>
608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com<http://www.energyae.com/>