[TRNSYS-users] Internal load!

hotline via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Dec 21 22:15:13 PST 2016

Dear user,

I’d suggest you to activate the output Balance 4 (BAL_4) in TRNBuild. After a simulation run you will get a new file with named Energy_zone.BAL.
It shows all values for Balance 4 (see documentation chapter 5.2.3.5.4.) for each zone. B4_QGINT is the value for all radiative and convective internal gains per simulation step.

Best
Jakob

Jakob Merk
TRNSYS Software Team