[TRNSYS-users] wall conduction

hotline via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Dec 21 08:04:14 PST 2016

Dear User,

you can use the following NTypes / Outputs of Type56 / TRNFlow to find out the heat flow rate from the inner site of a wall into the wall:
-          QCOMI                (Ntype 19)          convective and longwave heat flow from surface to zone and other wall
-          QABSI (NType 21)           absorbed energy at inside of wall

So the instantaneous heat flow rate from the inner side into the wall is:
Q_into_Wall_inside = QABSI - QCOMI

Heat flow from outside into wall is:
Q_into_Wall_outside = QABSI + QCOMI

Best
Jakob

Jakob Merk M.Sc.

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
Telefon: +49 711 67976-0
Fax:        +49 711 67976-11
Email:    merk at transsolar.com<mailto:merk at transsolar.com>
http://www.transsolar.com<http://www.transsolar.com/>
Transsolar: KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Stuttgart – München – New York – Paris
Geschäftsführer :Diplom-Ingenieur Matthias Schuler, Diplom-Ingenieur Thomas Auer, Diplom-Physiker Stefan Holst, Diplom-Betriebswirt Dieter Schnelle
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347,