[TRNSYS-users] get error in simulation

Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sat Dec 17 09:00:15 PST 2016

The error is indicating that the program can't  open one of the external files required by one of your components.  If you open the list file you'll be able to see which one it can't open.  You set the location of those files in the external files tab of the proforma for the model.  When set correctly, pushing the EDIT button in that window should open the file.

Jeff / TESS

Sent from my iPhone