[TRNSYS-users] Pro

via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Dec 16 00:39:01 PST 2016

Good morning to all,

I have a question:
I have created trnsed application that runs through matlab. Until I add type 56 all works, but when I add this type comes out this error:
The program TRNBuild.exe does not exit in the expected path. This might be due to an incorrect installation of Trnsys17. Please contact your Trnsys distributor.

But in the .trd file (that is the starting point of trnsed application) it doesn’t talk about the path of trnbuild.exe

I have also to say that if I run the model normally from Trnsys it works.
Someone could help me please

Thanks in advance, greets from
Massimo Truant
Civil Engineering Student, Università degli studi di Udine

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10