[TRNSYS-users] heat flux to wall BAL6

이예지 via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Wed Dec 14 03:10:36 PST 2016

Hi,  TRNSYS Users!

I have a question, similar with Lore Viane's Q

I'm using BAL 6: energy balance for a wall  (NTYPE 972) in TRNSYS 17.
I would like to know what is meant by combined heat flux (NTYPE 974, NTYPE
975). Is it conduction and convection? Or conduction, convection and
radiation?

Also, this Type is right way to know about heat flux ?
For example, In Energy Plus program, it can get heat flux , but in TRNSYS,
there's no output "heat flux" like E+

And, if it's right, the graph shape like stairs. why?

I really want to know the answer ....

Thank you, and Please answer..,,,,,  Bye!  (Merry christmas~!)