[TRNSYS-users] Matlab - Trnsys coupling

Amirreza Heidary via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Dec 12 08:55:46 PST 2016

Dear Jean
I have experience with coupling MATLAB and also EES with TRNSYS, in my
opinion, it is easier to use EES if you can.

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=amirrezaheidarysbu@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

*amirrezaheidary*
*master student of energy systems Engineering*
*Sharif university of technology*
*Tehran-Iran*
*E-mail address*:

heidari at energy.sharif.edu

a <sm_mousavi at pwut.ac.ir>mirrezaheidarysbu at gmail.com

*P* *Save a tree... Please don't print this E-mail unless you really need
to.*