[TRNSYS-users] [trnsys users] Trouble connecting Trnsys17 with EES

Jaime Marin via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Dec 5 14:36:40 PST 2016

Dear Trnsys users,

I am developing a system which tries to simulate the refrigeration power consumed by an installation over a year. For that reason I need to connect my Simulation Studio program so it interacts with EES, where I am simulating the cycle. When I try to do it (using the instructions described in the Mathematical Reference Appendix) EES only calculates the cycle once, and with values which do not belong to the inputs at all.

I would be deeply appreciate if someone could help me here.

Thank you very much,

Jaime Marín
UPM Technical School of Madrid

PD: If someone knows how to simulate a vapor compression cycle using Trnsys types, I would not hesitate in sharing the other half of my project, including 3D modeling with the trnsys3D plugin.