[TRNSYS-users] Gen-Opt with TRNOPT

Georgios Kyriakarakos via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Mon Dec 5 04:35:09 PST 2016

Dear Khem Raj Gautam,

I have faced the same problem in the past. What you can do is copy the results from the grey column on the left (with ctrl+C) and paste them in a notepad, from where you can open them with any software you want, and also the window with the diagram can be captured via print screen.
Not the best approach, but it works...
Best regards,

George
Dr. George Kyriakarakos, Agricultural Engineer
MSc Energy Systems & Renewable Energy Sources, PhD.
Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Natural Resources and Agricultural Engineering
Iera odos street, 75, Athens 11855, Greece
Tel. +30.210.5294046 (direct), Fax: +30.210.5294023
Mobile +30.6942.046895
e-mail: <gk at aua.gr>