[TRNSYS-users] Strange problem with output and simulation times

via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Dec 2 01:24:01 PST 2016

Good morning to all,
I have a problem that is driving me crazy:
I simulate a simple model with “write trnsed commands” on “true” and I see that in the output the time of START is not equal to the same model simulated with “write trnsed commands” on “false”.

Then in the case that I put “write trnsed commands” on “false”, the values referring to the last hour are wrong (also the weather data).
Infact if I simulate an interval with an hour more than before the results change.

Thanks in advance
Massimo

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10