[TRNSYS-users] TRNSHELL

via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Dec 1 00:08:01 PST 2016

Good morning to all,
I have a distributable (.exe) that opens with the icon of (TRNSHELL). This distributable was created with Trnsys 16.

The I have created an other distributable (equal to the other) but with Trnsys 17.
In this case the icon to open it is the same of the file.trd

Why?

My question is because I am trying to open files .trd and file.exe (distributable of that .trd) with Autoit but there is a error:
It say me that I cannot open the file.trd

While the files created with Trnsys 16 have not problems.

If someone can help me I report the Autoit code that I have to use:

; Script Start - Add your code below here
Run("clima.exe clima.trd")
WinWait("About TRNEdit")
WinActivate("About TRNEdit")
Send("{ENTER}")
WinWait("[CLASS:TTRNSHELLFORM]")
WinActivate("[CLASS:TTRNSHELLFORM]")
Send("{F8}")
WinWait("[CLASS:TProg32]","Continue")
WinActivate("[CLASS:TProg32]","Continue")
;WinWaitActive("[CLASS:TTRNSHELLFORM]")
;WinWaitActive("TRNEXE: clima.trd")
;WinActivate("TRNEXE: clima.trd")
;ControlClick("[CLASS:TProg32]","Continue", "[CLASSNAMENN:TButton2]")
;WinWaitNotActive("[CLASS:TProg32]", "", 6)
;Sleep(6000)
Send("{ENTER}")
WinWait("[CLASS:TTRNSHELLFORM]")
WinClose("[CLASS:TTRNSHELLFORM]")