[TRNSYS-users] Problems with generating DLL files when exporting components to Fortran or C++

Hung Duong via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Aug 26 01:31:30 PDT 2016

Dear all,
Hope you can help with this. I am learning to use Trnsys 17 full licensed. When I try to build my own components and export to Fortran or C++, there is always an error message that the specified file cannot be found, and the files ended in .DLL cannot be generated. The code file in fortran or C++ is still created.
I think it is the problem with fortran or C++ compiler. I might haven't got a workable compiler for fortran. Please give me some advices with this.
With kind regards,
Hung Cong DUONG
PhD Candidate; B.Eng.; M.Eng.
School of Civil, Mining, and Environmental Engineering
Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences
The University of Wollongong, NSW 2522

Email: hungcd at uow.edu.au<mailto:hungcd at uow.edu.au>
             chd581 at uowmail.edu.au<mailto:chd581 at uowmail.edu.au>
             hungduongcong at gmail.com<mailto:hungduongcong at gmail.com>