[TRNSYS-users] Calling Contam

Dols, William Stuart (Fed) william.dols at nist.gov
Wed Apr 20 07:20:12 PDT 2016

For the record, this issue was addressed via direct email.
The solution:
Open the Global Infos dialog via the Assembly->Control Cards menu.
Delete ASSIGN statements in the Simulation cards dialog box.
[cid:image001.png at 01D19AEE.39B60860]

Double-click Type98 icon and establish the two external files necessary for the simulation, PRJ and VEF.