[TRNSYS-users] Problem in active layer Trnsys 16

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Thu Apr 28 06:00:03 PDT 2016

Dear Azeddine,

this sounds like you tried to open a project in TRNSYS 16 that was set up in TRNSYS 17.
This will cause many problems and should be avoided.

Best regards
Jakob Merk

Jakob Merk
TRNSYS Software Team