[TRNSYS-users] Help with type 15

Daniela Vásconez davasnue at upvnet.upv.es
Fri Apr 22 01:32:45 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I am using Type 15 (Weather files) for obtaining data from longitude and
latitude. In an application I'm developing, I need to enter data of
longitude and latitude of 2 or more cities in the same simulation.

When the simulation start, the Type-65 reads correctly the longitude and
latitude data of the city 1, but as time passes the data of the first city
change and takes data from the second city until the end of the simulation.

I checked all the connections of type 15 and type55. I do not know what is
the problem.

If you had some relative experience, PLEASE tell me how to solve this
problem.

Thanks in advance!

Daniela