[TRNSYS-users] Calling Contam

EWA engineering info at ewa-engineering.com
Wed Apr 20 06:23:59 PDT 2016

Dear all,
I try to use Contam with trnsys 17-02-005.
But I always receive the same error :
Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     : Not applicable or not available
    TRNSYS Message     71 : An ASSIGNED logical unit number is already in
use, either by the TRNSYS kernal or by a Type
    Reported information  : Logical Unit 41

The logical unit 41 is the project file created by Contam. I tried to change
the number with 441 but Trnsys report the same error with 441.

I try many times with the procedure described on the Contam website but
nothing changes.
Could you please help me ?
Regards,
Frédéric Oleksandrow