[TRNSYS-users] Online TRNSYS training - starting April 11th

Jeremy Osborne jeremy.osborne at energyae.com
Sun Apr 10 02:31:44 PDT 2016

Hurry up as we are still accepting enrolments for the next e-learning course starting this week!

This course is the most effective way available to you to learn TRNSYS. It’s not too late to jump on board and learn how to master TRNSYS with interactive videos, quizzes, example materials and the support of TRNSYS experts.

Are you student ? Get the course for $800 $100.  Take advantage of this very special offers for students with promo code student-875. Get that student card ready and buy the discounted course now<https://learn.trnsys.guru/shop/trnsys-e-learning-series/> to start your course. (Send a picture of your student card to support at trnsys.guru<mailto:support at trnsys.guru> at any time. No student status, no discount, sorry!)

Not a Student? Get the course at a 20% discount.
To enrol, purchase the course with coupon code trnsys20
For volume orders, please email us and we can arrange the enrolment, reply directly or support at trnsys.guru<mailto:support at trnsys.guru>

Get on board now

We look forward to helping you master TRNSYS!