[TRNSYS-users] PV Simulation using Type 94

Rami Al-Assad ramianton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:13:28 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I am trying to build a verified simulation model of PV plant of around 100
kWp to a real installed system, I am using Trnsys-16 and Type 94 for PV
module to do so.

I faced a problem in calibrating the model as the following;
I am trying to change the temperature coefficient of Voc in order to see
the effect of temperature on power, but no any change on the power result
when change the temperature coefficient of Voc.
In other hand when I change the temperature coefficient of Isc, a good
change in a power result recognized.

Appreciating any help or hint in this regards (why no change in the power
when change the temperature coefficient of Voc?)

Regards,
--
Rami Anton Al-Assa'd
Tel: 00962 7 88726129