[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS type 155 error

Tao Cao taocao at umd.edu
Tue Sep 29 12:43:37 PDT 2015

Hello, I'm trying to setup a TRNSYS call MATLAB program, using type 155.

However the program reports following error: 'mFileErrorCode': 200. The error occurred at info(7) =1, info (13) =1.

I checked the related type155.dll file and environment variable settings, they are fine. And all my previous TRNSYS programs using type 155 also work fine.

So I believe it should be something wrong with my new program.

Then I tried to setup several new programs using type 155, surprisingly they all report same error 'mFileErrorCode' 200.

Could anyone give me some suggestions on this ?

Thanks very much.
Tao Cao