[TRNSYS-users] Contam export 3D file + Trnsys type56

Dols, William Stuart william.dols at nist.gov
Mon Oct 26 11:26:09 PDT 2015

David,
This looks like the import issue we were having with the IDF files in TRNSYS version 17.2.
I do not get the error when working with the Release version from this installer, "trnsys17-setup-17-02-0005.exe".
Anthonie is using the Demo version of TRNSYS which he indicates to be 17.02.005 as well.
Is it possible this fix did not get into the Demo version?

- Stuart