[TRNSYS-users] RenewIT Green Data Center library

Angel Carrera angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop
Fri Oct 9 00:43:02 PDT 2015

Dear TRNSYS community,

on behalf of the RenewIT project team (www.renewit-project.eu) I want to
inform you that we have developed a free library available for all of you
that may be interested.

The RenewIT project, funded by the EU within H2020 programme, targets the
implementation of renewable energy and energy efficiency in Data Centers,
and in the framework of the project a set of components have been developed
by the team that simulate typical equipment present in Data Centers and
that to our knowledge were not available until now in TRNSYS. All of you
interested can download it from the following link:

http://www.renewit-project.eu/green-data-centre-library/

*Àngel Carrera*

*Consultor SeniorÀrea tècnica*

Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL
C/ Roger de Llúria, 29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona
Mòbil: (+34) 663 27 66 80
Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55
Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56

angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop