[TRNSYS-users] Messages, warning and notices in TRNSYS ( message 441)

Sandeep Singh Chahal chahals at uab.edu
Thu Oct 8 10:51:55 PDT 2015

Hello TRNSYS users,
I have few general questions regarding the warning and messages in TRNSYS. My model giving results but at the same time its giving; warning and messages. I have mainly three questions

a.        Is it necessary to fix all of the warning and messages?

b.      Can we assume that our results are realistic even we have warning? (if there is no error)

For instance, In my model there are few notices and warnings such as
1.   notice---: "time:0.000              unit:0    type:0   TRNSYS Message     90 : TRNDll.dll is compiled in release mode. External DLLs will be loaded from the .\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs\ directory.  Reported information  : Not available"
2. Warning---: " time6510.500     unit:0    type:0   TRNSYS Message    441 : The inputs to the listed units have not converged at this timestep. The values at the last iteration will be used and the simulation will proceed.  Reported information  : UNITS: 56"[ this warning repeated for 10 times]
There is no any error while running for a year.

c.       Any suggestions to tackle message 441?
Thanks in advance!

Sandeep Chahal

UAB