[TRNSYS-users] Type743’s power coefficients parameter setting

吴伟伟v v xiaoweiweiwu at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 01:51:12 PST 2015

Dear Alastair,

Thank you for your patient reply. Now I can understand the relationship
between the coefficients and the parameters. And, I tried to understood the
Fortran code although my poor knowledge about it.

But it sees that the pump’s power drawn result is not right according to
the setting as the following, Which is much lower than the equation curve I have
attached the simple project(.tpf and.txt file) and the fitting equation(.xls)
data file.

For example, I has fitted a pump power curve equation as followings

p = 56877 + 49714(m/m rated)
+ 1094.3(m/m rated) ^2  (R² =
0.9959), So the setting is :

power coefficient-1 = a0=56877 (Parameter 6 for TYPE 743)

power coefficient-2 = a1=49714
(Parameter 7 for TYPE 743)

power coefficient-3 = a2=1094.3(Parameter 8 for TYPE 743)

 May you tell me the
reason? Thank you very much for your time!with best regards
yours sincerelyWeiweiChongqing University