[TRNSYS-users] BESTEST Simulation in TRNSYS 17

Eirini Mantesi E.Mantesi at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Nov 25 18:03:46 PST 2015

Hello all,

I would like to ask a relatively simple question, I guess. I am new in TRNSYS and I am currently trying to simulate the BESTEST case using TRNBuild, but I can't figure out how I can get the output regarding the sensible loads (ideal loads) of the zone in MWh? The output options that are available in Type 56 are only in KJ/h.

Kind Regards,

Eirini

Eirini Mantesi
Research Engineer
School of Civil and Building Engineering
Loughborough University
T: +447462665904
E: E.Mantesi at lboro.ac.uk