[TRNSYS-users] energy extraction from battery

Sandeep Singh Chahal chahals at uab.edu
Mon Nov 23 09:24:28 PST 2015

Hello TRNSYS users,

I am working on a model which includes a house, PV panel and battery bank, I have successfully developed the model with these all three and some household appliances externally.

Next, my goal is to connect the components in such a way that PV energy can be stored when PV energy production is more than energy consumption by house. In addition, when PV energy is less than the house energy consumption; energy can be extracted from battery bank in order to fulfill the demand. Can anyone please suggest which are the components that I can use to achieve this goal.

Sandeep Chahal, B.Tech

Research Assistant

UAB School of Engineering