[TRNSYS-users] Working of the pump type 3

Benjamin Stobbe benjamin_stobbe at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 05:52:38 PST 2015

Dear people,

Still busy with my hybrid solar panel system on the side of facade and I'm
now looking into the pump. My small system has now 4 panels connected to one
pump and I was looking how the power consumption increased as function of
connecting more panels to the pump, but the power does not increase,
according to the model because this only takes into account the output flow
and this is 90l/h only 4 or 5 times. You see in the input that it asks from
the tank 360 o4 450l/h. Does someone have an idea to solve this, because I
now believe the power consumption is not realistic. Or is the idea of
scaling up not consuming more power of a pump?

Best regards,

Benjamin Stobbe