[TRNSYS-users] new component example

Hasan Baig mail2baig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 04:42:38 PST 2015

Hi

I have tried the IVF compiler recently for creating a sample new component
(TYPE 151 Example Heater) , but I am getting the following errors when
compiling. Could you let me know what I need to do, or point out the
problem.

Warning 1 command line warning #10161: unrecognized source type
'Files\Microsoft'; object file assumed ifort
Warning 2 command line warning #10161: unrecognized source type 'Visual';
object file assumed ifort
Warning 3 command line warning #10161: unrecognized source type 'Studio';
object file assumed ifort
Warning 4 command line warning #10161: unrecognized source type '9.0\VC\bin
C:\Program'; object file assumed ifort

It would be great to have a youtube video of the same example.

thanks

Hasan