[TRNSYS-users] type 194 and 194b efficiency

Sandeep Singh Chahal chahals at uab.edu
Tue Nov 3 11:05:13 PST 2015

Hello TRNSYS user,

I am using 194 and after plugging in the values provides by manufacture in EES file ( by clicking on the left lower corner magic button ). The five parameters in EES file is calculated without any error but still,  It's efficiency is very close to zero throughout the year. Can anyone please help what should I do to get proper efficiency?

Also, in Photovoltaic example ( pv-inverter type 194b ) efficiency is very close to zero and after plugging in the values in EES file it gives this error "24 parameters are required and 29 parameters where specified" ( Mr. David, Mentioned that I have to contact software distributor regarding parameters problem ). However, I was just wondering if I can make some changes in EES file that may work. I have tried to make changes in EES file but it doesn't allow me to make any change. Is there any way to make changes in EES file or I have to have contact the distributor?

Thanks,

Sandeep Chahal

Research Assistant

UAB School of Engineering