[TRNSYS-users] Solar absorptance and long wave emission coefficient

Marion Hiller Hiller at Transsolar.com
Sun Nov 1 23:40:12 PST 2015

Fatmina,

0 and 1 aren't good choices for solar aporptance.
The manual of Type 56 (05-MultizoneBuilding.pdf) has a list of solar absorption values
(5.2.4.2.2. DEFINITION OF A NEW WALL TYPE).
For longwave emissivity 0.9 is good value.

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Stuttgart - Munich - New York - Paris
t: +49.711.67976.0   f: +49.711.67976.11
www.transsolar.com/

KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / Steuernummer: 99073/00911 / USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639