[TRNSYS-users] Shut down computer after finished simulation

Schranzhofer, Hermann hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Thu May 21 05:37:09 PDT 2015

Hi Mattias,

There is a MS DOS command available doing this: http://www.computerhope.com/shutdown.htm
Thus if you just start your simulation with a batch file you can include also a shutdown:

The batch file would look this (or something in this direction):

C:\TRNSYS17\Exe TRNExe.exe D:\MyProject\simulation1\sim01.dck \n
shutdown /s

So, this is what I would try. Actually I did not test it :-/

cu
Hermann.

DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
Institut fuer Wärmetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

Tel.:        +43 316 873 7314
mobil:     +43 664 60 873 7314