[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Dalal Badreddine badreddinedalal at gmail.com
Mon May 11 05:33:31 PDT 2015

Thank you very much for your answer, for the sensible heat indeed I've
defined a heating but forgot to turn it on in each zone.
As for the shading i thought of using schedules in trnbuild only those
scedhules are only weekly, and i have a scenario that changes from a season
to another.
Thanks again.