[TRNSYS-users] Underfloor heating three storey building

Igor Seso igorseso at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 14:27:42 PDT 2015

Hi,
I'm modelling underfloor heating system. The building has three floors, but it has underfloor heating only on the first two floors and the third is unheated. I made the active layers and in the first zone I have ground floor-boundary(with the active layer), on the second floor I made the  ground floor(with active layer) adjacent to the first floor zone and on the third floor I made ground floor(without active layer)   adjacent to the second floor zone , the roof as external surface. (All of the walls are made as external surfaces)First I tried just to get the required heating energy for the zones but I get warnings - when I remove the active layers then is possible to calculate the required heating energy.
 Did I made some mistake with the adjacent zones or could be something else, any idea?
Best RegardsIgor