[TRNSYS-users] Replacing .idf file

Mattias Ericsson Mattias.Ericsson at varmex.se
Thu Mar 19 02:56:40 PDT 2015

Dear TRNSYS users!

I need to update my geometry created in sketchup and TRNSYS3d plug in. Is it possible to import a new .idf to TRNBuild?

I have looked in the archives and I find several other topics about the same issue but no answer that solves my problem. The "Update TRNSYS3d" command is greyed out in TRNBuild. There is an export command but I don't want to export an .idf from TRNBuild, I want to change my model in TRNSYS3d and then import the generated .idf to TRNBuild. Can someone explain to me what I'm missing? :)

Best regards

Mattias Ericsson