[TRNSYS-users] Multiple Inverters/batteries in a model

Manrique Delgado Benjamin benjamin.manriquedelgado at aalto.fi
Mon Jun 29 05:20:35 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to model a PV system and a Wind turbine operating simultaneously, each one with an inverter and battery of its own (48b & 47a). After several trials, I can't make the inverter control for the low limit on FSOC (going to values as low as -10). I've also noticed that making changes on the inverter or battery of one system will affect the results from the other one, which shouldn't happen as the systems are independent.
Has anyone had this problem before? Any suggestions? I also tried including an Input Value Recall (Type93) but it doesn't help.
In advance, thank you very much.

Best regards,
Benjamin Manrique Delgado