[TRNSYS-users] Tank Temperature Beyond Boiling

Matt Duffy mduffy at aeieng.com
Mon Jun 15 06:57:58 PDT 2015

Brad,

The TESS Type534 does not have any built-in heating elements or heating energy sources. It can only have the temperature increase if something “upstream” (or a constant input value for the component), an input, is adding energy to the tank. I suggest you look closely at the components that are adding energy to the tank and perhaps limit that(with some kind of controller) to prevent excessive tank temperatures.

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Duffy
Sustainable

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Boulevard | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1207 | F: 608.238.2614
mduffy at aeieng.com<mailto:mduffy at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com>