[TRNSYS-users] Problem with Error 46

Laura Fasciolo lally.fasciolo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:29:08 PDT 2015

Hi Trnsys people!! I have a question for you! When I run my simulation,
TRNSYS reveals an error, in the specific it reveals the ERROR 46, with this
message: "The total number of PARAMETERs in the entire simulation has
exceeded the maximum number of parameters allowed by TRNSYS. Reduce the
number of required parameters by eliminating unnecessary TYPES if possible
or increase the limit on the number of parameters allowed." How can I
increase the limit on the number of parameters allowed? Could anyone please
help me?

Thanks to everybody!