[TRNSYS-users] Artificial lightings

A. M i_0z at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 21:49:17 PDT 2015

Dear TRNSYS users,
Im using energy level control to simulate a building. TRNbuild has artificial lighting option within Gains tab.
My room has 4 fluorescent lights and i want to quantify this number in TRNbuild. How can i do it ? I used the scale option and made my schedule multiplied by 4. Is that the correct way?
Also i set the total heat gain " option on ON. But how can i define the type of lighting im using ? I noticed there is incandescent lighting but no fluorescent lights.
Please advice whether what i do is correct? And thank you very much.
Meer