[TRNSYS-users] TR: Window data generated by Window software lead to Trnsys Warning

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Thu Jan 8 02:27:17 PST 2015

Hi Antoine,

the 2-band model only makes a difference when solar radiation is passing through two selective glazing systems in series.
This is an old example with a visual fraction of 50%. This visual fraction isn't used, but the exmaple explains the fact well.

Best,

Marion

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D02B36.0EE19EC0]

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH
Stuttgart - Munich - New York - Paris
t: +49.711.67976.0<tel:%2B49.711.67976.27>   f: +49.711.67976.11<tel:%2B49.711.67976.11>
www.transsolar.com/<http://www.transsolar.com/>

KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / Steuernummer: 99073/00911 / USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schuler, Thomas Auer, Stefan Holst, Dieter Schnelle